About IFIP TC11
IFIP Technical Committee 11: Security and Privacy Protection in Information Processing Systems
To increase the trustworthiness and general confidence in information processing and to act as a forum for security and privacy protection experts and others professionally active in the field.
- the establishment of a common frame of reference for security and privacy protection in organizations,
- professions and the public domain;
- the exchange of practical experience;
- the dissemination of information on and the evaluation of current and future protective techniques;
- the promotion of security and privacy protection as essential elements of information processing systems.
- The clarification of the relation between security and privacy protection.
WG 11.1 Information Security Management (Chair: Karin Hedström)
WG 11.2 Pervasive Systems Security (Chair: Damien Sauveron)
WG 11.3 Data and Application Security (Chair: Sabrina De Capitani di Vimercati)
WG 11.4 Network & Distributed Systems Security (Chair: Doğan Kesdoğan)
WG 11.5 IT Assurance and Audit (Chair: Abbas Shahim)
WG 11.6 Identity Management (Chair: Simone Fischer Huebner)
WG 9.6 / 11.7 IT Mis-Use & the Law (Chair: Ronald Leenes)
WG 11.8 Information Security Education (Chair: Lynn Futcher)
WG 11.9 Digital Forensics (Chair: Gilbert Peterson)
WG 11.10 Critical Infrastructure Protection (Chair: Jonathan Butts)
WG 11.11 Trust Management (Chair: Theo Dimitrakos)
WG 11.12 Human Aspects of Information Security and Assurance (Chair: Nathan Clarke)
WG 8.11 / 11.13 Information Systems Security Research (Chair: Merrill Warkentin
WG 11.14 Secure Engineering (Chair: Fabio Martinelli)